Best Data Recovery Services Sydney
If hard drive issues or software errors prevent you from accessing your data, you need fast help from experienced IT experts to regain access to your most important files.
Have you accidentally lost or deleted your data from these devices?
How our data recovery service works
- Each data recovery service begins with a risk-free examination to review if your data has recoverable data, followed by a price quote and turnaround time.
- This examination is no-obligation and we will return your device if you choose not to use our service.
- If you accept our quote, we take your device to our testing environment for our IT experts to physically work on your machine.
- We use the latest state or the art data recovery software to identify whether your files have been deleted, lost, or corrupted.
- After the recovery is finished, we send the recovered files or data to another portable storage device or USB that you provide to us.
- All recovered data is confidentially wiped from our systems as soon as it is copied onto your portable storage device or USB.
Contact us or call us (9599 2243) for one of our friendly staff to diagnose your problems and give you a quote today.
Here is what our happy customers have to say…
This place is a local hidden gem, I had data successfully recovered from a damaged external drive which I dropped. The price I was charge was a fraction of the cost I was quoted at other places. Such friendly service, will be my "go to" store. Highly recommend! - Dijana Tomevski
Excellent service and very reasonable pricing, it would be hard to beat! My wife had a corrupt hard drive and managed to recover all the data including our wedding photos! Highly recommended!! - Hemal Mistry
What a lovely man !! I could not get a battery for my daughters laptop anywhere without waiting days for it to be sent from interstate. My daughter was desperate for a battery and IT Super Store ordered a battery which was here the next day. It was a genuine ASUS battery as well. I will definitely be taking my 2 external hard drives there to have him retrieve the data and photos we can not access. - KOOOEE
IT Super Store helped me recovered the vital data on my faulty hard drive (a lot of data about 300GB). At the start, He was honest about the cost and presented me with a few options. He successfully transferred all my data and provided me with an external hard drive too. All of that at a low rate. Can’t recommend him highly enough. - Sam J
Data Loss on Laptop Computers
Many laptops are susceptible to impact damage, hardware damage or wear and tear breakdown that can lead to data loss. Some common causes include:
- Damage from wet moisture
- Failing OS / operating system
- Failure in HDD Read/Write
- Failure in Hard Drive Electronics
- User system errors
- Motherboard failures
- Corruption of system files
- Bad Sectors
- Overheating / Fan not working properly
- Accidental formatting, deletion or overwriting
Frequency Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is data recovery?
Any electronic device can contain data that becomes inaccessible due to mechanical or logical failure. Data recovery is the solution to retrieving and restoring this data.
What is data recovery possible?
Devices with logical issues can be recovered using specialised software, even if there are malfunctioned parts or physical damage.
Is my personal data secure?
All processes are subject to appropriate security measures and we keep any recovered data confidential. All recovered data is wiped from our systems as soon as it is copied onto your device.
How will you give me my data if my device is corrupted?
You will need to give us a secondary storage device such as a USB or another HDD if you have a large number of files to recover.
What does HDD and SDD mean?
Both are types of hard drives that we recover data. Hard disc drive is the most common type while Solid state drive is common in newer models of laptops or portable drives.
What are the turnaround times for data recovery?
1-2 working days for standard recovery. 3-5 working days for advanced recovery and dependent on parts available.
Why choose us?
- All issues fixed – cracked screens, overheating, viruses…we can fix them all
- Our repairs are guaranteed for 12 months
- Appointment times to suit you
- Fully trained and accredited repair experts (we also provide friendly services!)
- Conveniently available 6 days a week for drop-off and pickup
- You only pay the quotation fee if we cannot fix it
- We also sell a wide range of parts that means we can fix things super-fast
- Proud winner of the 2019 Bayside Business Awards in ‘Excellence in Retail’ and Finalist in the 2020 St George Local Business Awards, 2018 Finalist in Bayside Business Awards