We can help you recover all Mac Operating System (OS) file types from damage to drives, accidents, OS upgrades, resized partitions, factory resets and malware.
Apple Mac computers use a unique hierarchical file system that is very different to a Windows PC, although the operating systems are similar in terms of hardware, usability, data formatting and security.
We offer MacBook specific proprietary software combined with certified Apple expertise to ensure that your data is recoverable in most cases.
What are common types of scenarios for MacBook data recovery?
Physical drive failures – Mechanical scraping sounds, beeping or clicking noises mean that your drive is physically failing.
Accidental deletion of data – Turn off your mac if you have accidentally deleted something important as continued use will make the recovery process more difficult.
Formatted errors – Formatting an Apple hard drive is a common mistake and can easily happen by clicking the wrong button.
Electronic failures – This occurs from a power surge or power spike resulting in a dead device.
Firmware failures – The software program that is responsible for communication between the entire computer system and hard drive becomes corrupted or damaged.
Slow operation or freezing – The hard drive is degrading or sectors on the hard drive are becoming unreadable or unwritable.
How our Apple MacBook data recovery service works
- Each data recovery service begins with a risk-free examination to review if your Apple MacBook has recoverable data, followed by a price quote and turnaround time.
- This examination is no-obligation and we will return your MacBook if you choose not to use our service.
- If you accept our quote, we take your MacBook to our testing environment for our IT experts to physically work on your machine.
- We use the latest state or the art data recovery software to identify whether your files have been deleted, lost, or corrupted.
- After the recovery is finished, we send the recovered files or data to another portable storage device or USB that you provide to us.
- All recovered data is confidentially wiped from our systems as soon as it is copied onto your portable storage device or USB.
Contact us or call us (9599 2243) for one of our friendly staff to diagnose your problems and give you a quote today.
Here is what our happy customers have to say…
I needed to recover photos & videos from my laptop that was in bits & pieces. Was worried about the price but Ali did a good job recovering the photos & gave a good price definitely recommended. - MEZ54
Best customer service, experienced guys. Fix my iMac HDD and get my data back in 1 business day. Highly recommended. - Adam S
My laptop hard-drive was damaged, and I was concerned all my data was gone. They rescued and backed up my data, and put me a new, faster hard-drive, all within one business day. - Hussein Kobeissi
Ali is wonderful - I needed a laptop with a 32 bit Win OS to run some legacy software and he had one ready very quickly - within days. A professional and skilled technician! Well done Ali! - Peter Jeffery
Frequency Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is my personal data secure?
All processes are subject to appropriate security measures and we keep any recovered data confidential. All recovered data is wiped from our systems as soon as it is copied onto your device.
How will you give me my data if my hard drive is corrupted?
You will need to give us a secondary storage device such as a USB or another HDD if you have a large number of files to recover.
What are the turnaround times for data recovery?
1-2 working days for standard recovery. 3-5 working days for advanced recovery and dependent on parts available.
Why choose us?
- All issues fixed – cracked screens, overheating, viruses…we can fix them all
- Our repairs are guaranteed for 12 months
- Appointment times to suit you
- Fully trained and accredited repair experts (we also provide friendly services!)
- Conveniently available 6 days a week for drop-off and pickup
- You only pay the quotation fee if we cannot fix it
- We also sell a wide range of parts that means we can fix things super-fast
Proud winner of the 2019 Bayside Business Awards in ‘Excellence in Retail’ and Finalist in the 2020 St George Local Business Awards, 2018 Finalist in Bayside Business Awards
Contact us or call us (9599 2243) for one of our friendly staff to diagnose your problems and give you a quote today