Whether you have dropped, stepped on or smashed your MacBook, our IT specialists can repair or replace the screen of your MacBook far cheaper than if you went to Apple directly (although they would mostly ask you to buy a new Mac).
We offer the exact same screens that Apple gets from their suppliers and have a wide range of Apple MacBook screens in our warehouse.
Apple prefers to get you to buy the newest model if your screen is broken – so they price their repairs accordingly.
On some models of MacBook Pro, our price is almost $200 cheaper than Apple for the same repair since we do not send your device to a third-party warehouse – and we return your MacBook much faster too.
Common Mac Screen issues that we fix
- Cracked or smashed front display on your Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air or Imac.
- Flickering, horizontal vertical multi coloured lines.
- Areas of the screen may appear black (which is the Liquid Crystal leaking within the screen), which will gradually get worse until the screen is completely black.
- After a Mac has been dropped or had a liquid spill, leading to the display being very dark or the back light for the display is failing.
Here is what our happy customers have to say…
Fixed my laptop screen in only 10 minutes on a Saturday morning, friendly staff member, great friendly attitude, parking at the rear of the building recommended to anyone with computer problems. - Brett Elvy
Fixed my laptop screen in 30 minutes. Best price, reliable and professional. Very Happy A++++++++ - A.K.
I am extremely grateful for the service l received when l thought all hope was lost. Ali was extremely kind, patient and helpful in fixing what l thought was beyond fixing. Ali went above and beyond the call of duty and has a fan for life in me. I have no hesitation in recommending Ali to anyone in all things concerning computers. You can rest easy knowing he works ethically and you will be satisfied with the results. - Sophie Wright
Fixed a charging problem and motherboard issue without any problems. Very friendly and understanding guy! - Karl Oja
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much will my Macbook Air, Macbook Pro or Apple Imac screen replacement cost?
This depends on which model of Mac you have, call us and we should be able to give you a cost over the phone. We can confirm this when we see the Mac.
How long will my Macbook , Macbook Air or Imac screen repair or replacement take?
Normally this would be within 24 hours.
Do you offer a warranty on your replacement Mac screen repairs services?
Yes all our replacement Mac screens come with a 6 months warranty against faulty manufacture. All our screens are grade A and brand new. No copies, no second user and no reconditioned ones either.
Why choose us?
- All issues fixed – cracked screens, overheating, viruses…we can fix them all
- Our repairs are guaranteed for 12 months
- Appointment times to suit you
- Fully trained and accredited repair experts (we also provide friendly services!)
- Conveniently available 6 days a week for drop-off and pickup
- You only pay the quotation fee if we cannot fix it
- We also sell a wide range of parts that means we can fix things super-fast
Proud winner of the 2019 Bayside Business Awards in ‘Excellence in Retail’ and Finalist in the 2020 St George Local Business Awards, 2018 Finalist in Bayside Business Awards
Contact us or call us (9599 2243) for one of our friendly staff to diagnose your problems and give you a quote today.