Due to the popularity of Apple MacBook’s, it is no longer the case that they are completely safe from viruses.
In addition, there are holes in the Apple Mac OSX system have opened up to advanced viruses and malware.
Some examples of known Mac viruses include:
- Safari-get – A denial-of-service (DoS) attack hidden behind a link in a genuine looking tech support email aiming to hand over your credit card details to the hacker.
- OSX/Pirrit – A virus that is able to gain root privileges to create new accounts or download software that you do not want.
- OSX/MaMi - Malicious emails and website pop-ups that changes DNS server settings so attackers can intercept any sensitive data.
- OSX/Dok – Steals private information by bypassing Mac’s gatekeeper security feature and XProtect.
If you are getting excessive pop-ups, a slow running MacBook, or essential system software becoming dysfunctional, then you may have a security issue that needs to be rectified.
Our expert IT technicians carry out the following services to get your MacBook back to a safe and efficient condition:
- Security scans
- Malware scans and removals
- Secondary malware scans and clean-ups
- Uninstallation of harmful apps
- OS X upgrade, updating and optimisation
Here is what our happy customers have to say…
Amazing place! The owner, Ali, has been so friendly, kind a helpful. I loved the fact that he was honest and professional and always explained what needs to be done as well as given reasonable opinions and solutions. The prices were absolutely reasonable and he fixed my Macbook within a day. I'll definitely come back! Super happy 👌👌👌 - Lucie Maroušková
Five Star Service and Best Prices! Highly Recommend! Fixed my MacBook Pro in 1 day - Laila Mandoh
This store is amazing when it comes to the servicing and repairs of computers! I brought my MacBook Air that wouldn't start up or work and was told by someone other than this place that it wont work anymore. Showed it to Ali and within the next 3 days it was back and running for a perfectly reasonable price! Highly recommend this store for your computer needs! - James Rouhana
This shop is way better than most the shops in Hurstville. Free checking and reasonable price for parts. Quality and efficient working mode. - 谭生
Why choose us?
- All issues fixed – cracked screens, overheating, viruses…we can fix them all
- Our repairs are guaranteed for 12 months
- Appointment times to suit you
- Fully trained and accredited repair experts (we also provide friendly services!)
- Conveniently available 6 days a week for drop-off and pickup
- You only pay the quotation fee if we cannot fix it
- We also sell a wide range of parts that means we can fix things super-fast
- Proud winner of the 2019 Bayside Business Awards in ‘Excellence in Retail’ and Finalist in the 2020 St George Local Business Awards, 2018 Finalist in Bayside Business Awards